Tuesday 3 December 2013

Tzeentch

I exist. There is hope.
I exist. One more plan has failed.
We exist. There is no truth but us.

I begin. I end.  We have always been here. Change is inevitable. Move the pawns. Shatter their dreams. Uplift some. Destroy others. Repeat.

This is our symphony.

Dreams. Nightmares. Within us, all are one.

You understand me intimately. In every hope, despair, joy, failure, passion, bloodlust, nothing more than our errant children, brothers one and all.

The god of passion, motion and movement, thrusting and spurting, bleeding love and happiness into the galaxy. Little does she know she breaks as many hearts as she mends. She will always be our pawn. Love is as mercurial a beast as any other. With her power, she lets us into the hearts of men. She is our mother, and we are hers. Sister, brother, lover. How I love you Slaanesh. Please, never change. You are weak and decadent Slaanesh, but you serve my purpose for now. Inextricably, we are bound. We are each others parents, mating eternally throughout the timestream, feeding one another. We have no beginning and no end, and yet we are the beginning and ending of all things. Such beauty. Such despair. It is DELICIOUS.

Khorne, you feeble, little insect, struggling within my grasp. He sees more than me. I must ensure his plans do not come to fruition. Endlessly venting your lust for death upon the galaxy. You play right into my hands. He ends lives! He ends hopes and dreams for change! He must know something. I will discover it! We are as one, Khorne. Different sides to the same coin. Hope and rage, death and despair. Simple. We are intertwined. He DARES mock MY sorcery?! He claims himself some god of strength and might and DARES to find fault with my techniques! I am the lord of CHANGE! HE WILL SHUDDER BENEATH MY POWER!! He knows that sorcery is nothing more than a cheap trick. He has seen through my plans. I need more.....MORE! Sorcery, what more is that than the strength of the mind, our sweet brother? We mingle as always, the flesh to the spirit, the soul to the meat.

Nurgle. Nurgle. Nurgle. He is winning. All things slide toward entropy, and I only push it further! How can I plot, how? When it is inevitable. Like a black hole of hope, he drains my power. Nurgle, my brother in arms, my FIRST and GREATEST ally! Without you to ruin my plots I truly would have nothing to do with my time, and then truly, the world would freeze into stasis. How I love you Nurgle. So delightfully predictable. Continue to fight as if you believe you can overcome MY MAGNIFICENCE!! All you do is feed me. All things change. All things break down. There is no death, only transformation. Does the corpse not give birth to new life? Does the burnt forest not yet fertilize the green fields anew? Nurgle is but a natural part of the cycle. He breaks the patterns that are imperfect, to allow us one step closer to perfection. You are one within us, Nurgle. 

All things are within my power. To resist me is futile. You're already playing into one of my plans. All things plot. All things scheme. Eternally, endlessly, I must keep up with them. I must be STRONG, so that they will not suspect my weakness. They will not suspect that one misstep could lead to my end. Ends, beginnings. Such limited concepts. While there is movement, there is us. The entire universe is nothing more than different faces of us, each mortal soul representing one more aspect of the greater whole of Tzeentch. We are not a mere entity, a mere embodied emotion like the others, but simply a name for a principle. Thereby we are not one, not many, but all.

I am one with all things. Fear me, love me, hate me, it matters not. Just serve your purpose. The day is coming when all my plans shall succeed, and all the cosmos shall bow down before the glory of the Changer of Ways.

I must seem omnipresent. All change must be blamed on me. My subjects must believe me omnipotent, and yet, I must crush their dreams for new ones to arise. The others must not suspect my doom, if I am yet to avert. it. All the cosmos shall dance to the strings of the Changer of Ways, lest he succumb.

We look upon the Changer of Ways and smile, us, one with all the universe. So fearful they are. So hopeful. All these things feed us, and in turn, we feed them back with our dreams and nightmares.

I am Tzeentch, and I am eternal.
I am Tzeentch and I will survive.
We are Tzeentch, and all things are within us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment